Telecamera

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Telecamera

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Telecamera
Telecamera
2021-12-06 18:55:40
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

hello I'm Italian I'm trying to connect my outdoor camera but when I get to the final step that tells me that it connects the phone to the camera I don't want to and it says that if it doesn't work I have to reset the camera and redo everything and I have tried quite a few times but nothing changes, please help me I have to reset the camera and redo everything and I have tried quite a few times but nothing changes, please help me 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Telecamera
2021-12-08 03:43:38 - last edited 2021-12-08 03:46:21

Hello @Manuela26 

We have an instruction that might help, please give it a try and let me know if it helps, thank you.

What should I do if I fail to configure Tapo Camera?

If the set-up failed at the last  step after you put in Wi-Fi password , you could also try some suggestions here:

• Make sure the camera is close to the router and Tapo app is up-to-date on your phone.
  • Verify the Wi-Fi password by forgetting your Wi-Fi network on cell phone :  

Go to Settings-> WiFi on your phone, Tap (or Long press  the router's WiFi name  ->Forget / Delete the network 
Please reconnect to your router WiFi it will ask for a password, will it accept your router password?

• Check  if main router has Advanced settings like  Access control/ parental control etc. that may block the camera
  • If router wireless security type is on WPA3, try to use WPA/WPA2-PSK
  • Change Router DNS to 8.8.8.8 
  • (to help exclude issue)You may try to connect camera to a mobile Hotspot or different Wi-Fi 

If the issue persists, can you help confirm some details here:

• Model of router:
  • Does camera connect to router directly or through extender? 
  • Model of your phone and its IOS / Android version:
  • Led Status on Camera after set up
  • May I have a photo of error on APP?  

Thank you

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 279

Replies: 1

Related Articles