Tapo C200 keep going offline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-21 10:59:55
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.15

I have 6 cameras Tapo C200, for of them adquire this month, one of this is not working as expected.

Features / Settings on this one are:

Hardware Version 2

Firmware Version 1.1.15 - Up to date

Signal Strength -32(RSSI)

Router is from Starlink, cameras are connected to the 2.4 network

LED is green still on when goes offline

All the other cameras are working perfectly fine and three of them are the same exact model (Hardware and Firmware). This camera keeps going offline and I have to unplug and plug back into the power to make it work and sometimes it just doesn't work cutting the power off from the camera. I have a microSD card and I enabled it to save the logs.

How can I solve this issue?

I would appreciate your help,

Thanks,

Wilson Vallecilla

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C200 keep going offline
2022-01-24 06:29:04

Hello @wilsonvalle69 

Thank you for creating the detailed post!

You could try to swap the location of 2 Tapo C200 and see the issue still happen with the certain camera. 

Confirm Tapo app are camera firmware are both up to date

Can you help confirm some detailed information here to help locate the issue: 

• May I know how often that certain camera goes offline, e.g. 2 times/ day? 
  • Can you share the Mac address of camera by private message, please also share the Log of that certain camera (wait the issue to reproduced then save the log)
  • Can you check router Firewall log and see if there is any tp- link domain has been blocked by router. 

Can I know the model of router, is it a router+ extender, do  you connect camera directly to Wifi router? Thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 1157

Replies: 1