Issue with creates actions “no available devices”

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-28 14:41:41 - last edited 2022-08-11 12:07:21
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I try to creat smart actions and he write me 

“no available devices” but I have the c200 and it perfectly connected. What should I do?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Issue with creates actions “no available devices”-Solution
2022-01-29 01:48:03 - last edited 2022-08-11 12:07:21
Hello.

Thank you for being interested in with Tapo camera smart action feature, this feature has been implemented on the first camera model Tapo C310 V1 1.3.0  ,visit thread below to learn about the new features: 

Tapo Camera Smart Action: Motion-Triggered Automation & Privacy Mode Shortcut 

Note: this feature has been implemented on certain camera models, there will be more Tapo cameras support this feature as well,  please keep an eye on the firmware update or subscribe the above thread for the latest information with tapo cam smart action feature. 

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Issue with creates actions “no available devices”-Solution
2022-01-29 01:48:03 - last edited 2022-08-11 12:07:21
Hello.

Thank you for being interested in with Tapo camera smart action feature, this feature has been implemented on the first camera model Tapo C310 V1 1.3.0  ,visit thread below to learn about the new features: 

Tapo Camera Smart Action: Motion-Triggered Automation & Privacy Mode Shortcut 

Note: this feature has been implemented on certain camera models, there will be more Tapo cameras support this feature as well,  please keep an eye on the firmware update or subscribe the above thread for the latest information with tapo cam smart action feature. 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 723

Replies: 1

Related Articles