Is there any Kasa smart wall switch in Light Almond color ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-01 01:34:09
Model: HS210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have about 100 switches in my home, and they are all Light Almond color. Most of them are vacancy switches, title 24, and I wish to keep them. I only want to replace a subset of the switches with smart switches. The smart switches would be together in the same electrical boxes with the dumb ones. It would look very tacky to have switches of different colors in the same box.

Does TP-Link really only make switches in white color ? Are there any plans to make them in other colors ?

Some vendors have solved the problem by having removable face plates in different colors.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Is there any Kasa smart wall switch in Light Almond color ?
2022-03-02 01:20:09

Hello  @madbrain 

I'm afraid, currently we do not have switches in a different color other than white color. You may need to look for faceplate of the same size and swap out the faceplate with another different color  Or  consider some sticker to turn the switch into an Almond color. Here is the faceplate size of the HS200: 

https://www.tp-link.com/home-networking/smart-switch/hs200/#specifications

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1089

Replies: 1