Tapo C210 + Google Hub - keeps hitting error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-05 02:22:42
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

So i recently bought a C210 camera because it had google assistant which should be handy since i have a google hub at home. I was thinking it woulc be cool to check out the camera via google home.

I setup everything and it works for exactly 5-7 of viewing and then it crashed, repeated it and same exact result. 

Anyone knows what is wrong and how to find a way around it?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C210 + Google Hub - keeps hitting error
2022-03-07 03:55:54

Hello  @Dez07 

For 'it works for exactly 5-7 of viewing, and then it crashed' Do you mean when streaming camera via Google for a 5-7  mins, Google hub reports error, can I have a photo of the error?Can you help confirm some case details: 

1. When Error occurs, please check if camera is accessible from Kasa APP: 

Can you control the device locally (same network) from the Kasa app? 
Can you control the device remotely (LTE or different network) from the Kasa App?

2, model of Google home hub 

3. model of router and network topology:  e.g. Archer C7 router <wireless>Tapo C200 ; Router <wireless>google home hub 

4. when issue occurs again, try to get the camera log and share the log: How to Get the Log of Tapo Camera?

Thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 328

Replies: 1