unable to connect cameras again

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-11 10:35:33
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I currently have 2 C310 cameras which were working perfectly, absolutely no issues - suddenly they started flashing red only and, since then, we have been unable to reconnect them via wifi.

We have reset them both (why would they both fail together), they show up on the wifi settings, they are currently flashing red and green - the modem is in the same place it has always been (when they working fine), I have tried installing a booster near their plugs - I have tried taking the ipads nearer - none of this works, they just will not connect.

Are you able to offer a solution please?

Options
1 Reply
Re:unable to connect cameras again
2022-03-14 07:40:08

Hello @1978Liz 

If set up failed, please try some suggestions in the guide below:

What should I do if I fail to configure Tapo Camera?

Try to locate camera & router closer to each other and connect camera to router first without the extender. 

Make sure VPN is off on the phone

If the issue persist despite the above suggestions, May I know 1)  at which step the set up failed, and please share a photo of error message 2)  the Led status on camera after set up (is it red, or flashing green or solid green)

3) ISP& model of Wi-Fi router .e.g Internet provider xx - router arhcer C7 <wireless> tapo C310 

Options