Two homes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Two homes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Two homes
Two homes
2022-03-14 13:29:06
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.13

On the Tapo app, I have set up two homes.  Each of the smart plugs and smart bulbs appear correctly depending on the home where they are installed.  However, all my C210 cameras and C320WS outdoor cameras appear on the app in both homes.  So, for example, Camera A, which is installed in Home 1, appears on the app in both Home 1 and Home 2.  Obviously this is impossible.  Any ideas?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Two homes
2022-03-15 03:14:08

Hello @P40 

thank you for your feedback~

• Please confirm tapo app is up to date in Google Play or APP store. 
  •  If tapo camera shows in Home A & Home B at the same time, can you delete them from Home B and leave the cam only in one Home? 

Can I have photo of the Home settings on tapo APP and a photo showing cameras are in 2 homes?  Tapo APP- My Home -Home settings

What is the model of phone of your phone and its Andriod or IOS version, tapo APP version. 

Options
2022-03-15 19:39:11
Hi, Yes, tapo app is up to date No, that doesn't work - deleting a camera that shows in Home A, also completely deletes it from Home B, which is really annoying, because then I then had to reinstall it when I was back at Home B. And now, it appears in both Homes again! Using this on Lenovo Tablet 8505X, running Android 10 and Tapo App ver 2.4.62 Cameras are all the new C210 and C230WS, running up to date firmware. Not sharing photos publicly, but on the Home settings it shows 3 rooms|3 devices at Home A, and 5 rooms|5 devices at Home B. However, these devices are all smart plugs and bulbs. i.e. none of the cameras are showing as devices in Home settings. However, they do show in each separate home - twice i.e. in home A and home B.
Options
2022-03-16 13:42:49

@P40 Hello, thank you for more case details, can you share some photos showing the Room settings and cameras shows up in Home A&B?

This seems to be the current rules for camera, to better assist with your case, I would like to follow up your case through support email TKID220317048, please check your inbox later !

Options
2022-06-19 07:06:29

@Solla-topee this is a common issue - can you share if there is a fix to this?

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 735

Replies: 5

Related Articles