Multiple Tapo camera live view question (also on Google Nest Hub)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-31 10:01:52 - last edited 2022-04-06 10:46:55

Hi,

I'd want to buy a Tapo camera. Is it possible to see multiple live camera at the same time on the Android app? And is it possibile to do this on Google Nest Hub?

Thanks in advance.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Multiple Tapo camera live view question (also on Google Nest Hub)-Solution
2022-04-01 08:06:48 - last edited 2022-04-06 10:46:55

Hello  @lucamart 

Tapo APP allows viewing 4 tapo cameras in 4 -squad view window at the same time.

Or in APP> Cameras>Camera Preview, you could slide up and download to view cameras in the APP.

Refer to QA hereQ3.2 Can I view multiple Tapo cameras at the same time? for more detailed information. 

Here is an unboxing video of tapo camera that you might also get interested.  

For Google nest hub, it seems only it allow one camera at a time in terms of live-streaming, you could double-check with Google hub support. 

Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:Multiple Tapo camera live view question (also on Google Nest Hub)-Solution
2022-04-01 08:06:48 - last edited 2022-04-06 10:46:55

Hello  @lucamart 

Tapo APP allows viewing 4 tapo cameras in 4 -squad view window at the same time.

Or in APP> Cameras>Camera Preview, you could slide up and download to view cameras in the APP.

Refer to QA hereQ3.2 Can I view multiple Tapo cameras at the same time? for more detailed information. 

Here is an unboxing video of tapo camera that you might also get interested.  

For Google nest hub, it seems only it allow one camera at a time in terms of live-streaming, you could double-check with Google hub support. 

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Multiple Tapo camera live view question (also on Google Nest Hub)
2022-04-01 09:05:15

thanks! is it possible to do this also on google nest hub?

Options
2022-04-05 07:18:11

@Solla-topee 

Hello, I am setting up 2 cameras in Tapo app, and it's a bit confusing when I click on each camera, it has its own 1/32 live view setup, which means I click on camera A, it is 1/32, then I can add Camera B as the 2/32, and if I click camera B, it is 1/32, and I can add Camera A as 2/32.

What is the correct way to setup multiple live views? Thanks 

Options
2022-04-06 10:42:18

Hello @S14KINGS 

You could view camera A & B on Camera A Live view page, Camera in Live view page > tap 4 grid icon on the left corner

Or go to APP>tap Cameras beneath My home> Camera Preview page you could view at most 32 cameras but need to slide up and down. 

Options
2022-04-06 10:43:54

Hello@lucamart as far as I know Google hub only one camera/ 1 screen on the hub, but it is better to reach Google hub support to double confirm this point.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2736

Replies: 5

Related Articles