using Kasa can I program the HS220 to slowly dim down over 5 hours, then hold 3 hours and turn off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

using Kasa can I program the HS220 to slowly dim down over 5 hours, then hold 3 hours and turn off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-05 17:23:04 - last edited 2022-04-05 18:44:44
Model: HS220  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Can I program the dimmer switch to turn on at 100% (at sunset),  then over 5 hours dim to 10%, stay at 10% for 3 hours, and then turn off.  Is this possible with the Kasa app? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:using Kasa can I program the HS220 to slowly dim down over 5 hours, then hold 3 hours and turn off
2022-04-07 10:08:41 - last edited 2022-04-07 10:09:00

Hello  @wambam 

Some Kasa switches models support Fade ON/OFF feature but that only to allow fade ON/OFF within a certain time period, not set another brightness during this process. 

How to use offset and fade rate feature when schedule sunrise and sunset in Kasa app

If you use Amazon Alexa, Alexa seems to have a Ramp Brightness for kasa smart bulbs, here is a thread

It is welcomed to leave your idea on Kasa Feature Request Board where users who are interested in the same feature could vote(thumb up)/ comment for it, this helps with the feature evaluation. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 549

Replies: 1

Related Articles