NVR suddenly not recording motion detection with Tapo C210

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

NVR suddenly not recording motion detection with Tapo C210

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:NVR suddenly not recording motion detection with Tapo C210
2022-06-27 19:44:19 - last edited 2022-06-27 19:48:10

@Solla-topee Thanks ..I'll try to do that at the weekend when I've a bit of time again. 

I'm the meantime I have been in touch with the QVIS support and they assisted me with updating the firmware on my NVR.

I was hopeful this might have offered a solution, unfortunately, even though I've the most up to date software confirmed now in my NVR, there was no change.

Still no motion detection events are being picked up by the NVR from the Tapo C210.

All my other cameras, including an other brand of Onvif camera that I have connected up to the NVR are all recording away as they should when a motion detection event is triggered. 

Thanks...I hope to get back to this on Friday or over the weekend. 

Options
Re:NVR suddenly not recording motion detection with Tapo C210
2022-06-28 00:50:34

@CarMul Thank you for the update, take your time and let us know on the support ticket so our seniors could help take a closer look at it.Thanks.

Options
Related Articles