No videos recorded in Tapo Cloud

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-24 04:59:06 - last edited 2023-11-08 08:33:04
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.17

Good Day!

I just found out this morning that my Tapo C200 has not been recording in Tapo Cloud. I noticed that there are no Cloud videos on the same screen where you can see the live view of the camera. When I checked on the Tapo Cloud videos, the last video recorded was one week ago. I am just wondering why. I didn't change anything in the camera settings. Also, why is it I don't receive real-time notifications whenever a motion or a person is detected by the camera? Please assist. Thank you.

Options
1 Reply
Re:No videos recorded in Tapo Cloud
2022-04-25 03:16:48 - last edited 2023-11-08 08:35:40

@SBS31363 

If there is no cloud videos or cloud videos are missing: 

1. Confirm camera has been added to Tapo Care subscription:

Tapo APP-> Me -> Tapo Care - > Select Camera -> My Cameras.

How to add new cameras to my Tapo Care plan

2. Confirm Motion Detection is 'ON', and you have set up proper Activity zone Sensitivity settings for the camera

How to use motion detection function of my Tapo camera in Tapo app

3. Reboot the camera.

4. As the camera starts recording to the cloud when an event is detected, please check if motion is detected by the Camera:    

Enable 'Alarm' for the camera and see if the Alarm goes off when a motion is detected? 

5. Ensure Tapo APP and camera firmware are both up to date. 

If the issue persists despite the above steps, please help provide the information below: 

1) a photo of Cloud Video  &  the phenomena in detail. For e.g. from 6 AM-1 PM, motion is detected, camera alarm goes off and pushes notifications on the phone, but no cloud videos at that time. 

2) Model of phone and its Android/ IOS version

3) Camera MAC address, TP-Link ID, Tapo APP version

4) Please enable diagnostic mode, collect the camera log and share the log file with us

How to Get the Log of Tapo Camera?

Thank you

More Articles: Troubleshooting for cloud video recordings of Tapo Camera

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 2712

Replies: 1

Related Articles