Cant view Tapo C210 on wifi or mobile data

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-20 02:35:24
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.18

Greetings all, the C210 us all set up and functioning correctly but I find i can't log on to the camera via wifi or mobile data when in the same house or close proximity to the camera. Even when it does works theres a huge delay in responding.  When I'm away it's no problem. Anyone else with same experience or advice. Thanks in advance.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cant view Tapo C210 on wifi or mobile data
2022-05-23 01:23:08

Hello   @Noods 

Thank you for the feedback, if can't Live stream camera, please try some tips here :

What should I do if I can't view the Tapo camera?

It is recommended to check if router firewall has blocked any request from the camera. 

Try turn off other NVR survelliance software or RTSP streaming software,  reboot Camera and see if you could live stream the camera. 

If the same, may I know have you ever used any other app or software to stream the camera?And please help provide the information requested inthe above FAQ. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 636

Replies: 1

Related Articles