Change position of the date

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-24 21:48:22
Model: Tapo C100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.15

I would like to make a request. It could be made editable to change the date on the screen to any other corner. Any updated? I have no choice. The top left corner is the one with the most movement ans I want to clear that area. Thks

Options
3 Reply
Re:Change position of the date
2022-05-25 01:56:53 - last edited 2022-05-25 01:59:30

@alvaro123 

I understand you'd like to make full use of live view  space by changing position of time stamp. As the would around you could also try  rotating the camera down a little bit so time stamp does not block the area you would like to monitor . For some important moments, you might consider turning off the time stamp temporarily  (Camera Settings-Live view- On- Screen settings)

Thank you for the feedback,  I'd suggest also starting a thread in  Feature Request Board for Tapo so users could vote and comment feature there, this helps us organize similar feedback and share with our team with evaluation. 

Options
2022-10-10 15:58:05

I would also like to request the option to relocate the date  or alternatvely change the colour. In my scenario the top left of the frame is a white wall, so I can't read the text.

Moving the camera or painting the wall are not viable.

I'm using a c320ws

Options
2022-10-11 03:36:52

Hi @ChrisPenguin 

Thanks for the improvement suggestion, I can see changing the color can be helpful in some case like the wall is white.  

For this new feature request,  it is encouraged to also share your idea on Feature Request board or leave vote for Most Popular Feature Requests for Tapo,in this way users who are interested with this feature could vote or comment for it, that will help with the feature evaluation! Thank you.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 481

Replies: 3

Related Articles