Smart plug scheduling limits

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-05 03:19:06
Model: HS100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I can only schedule 31 events per day. I saw a thread from 2019 that suggested there should soon be a software upgrade to allow more. Is 31 still the limit or is there a way to increase this? Say I want to run for 5 minutes every hour.

Thanks

David

Options
1 Reply
Re:Smart plug scheduling limits
2022-06-06 02:49:07

Hello   @Hokes 

You may set schedule rules to turn on/ off after certain time period.  Maximum 31 schedule items are supported by kasa plug, this is still the case. 

What you request seems to be a new feature that is to repeatedly turn on/ off smart plug every a few mins, it is recommended to start a new thread in Feature Request board or commment on the similar feature request board, this helps us organize your feedback there and share with our team for evaluation. 

If any user request the same, please leave your comment below or share your idea on Feature Request board here are some Popular Feature Requests for Kasa that you might get interested in. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 851

Replies: 1

Related Articles