Votes

Why there is no offline notification for tapo cameras?

Votes

Why there is no offline notification for tapo cameras?

59 Reply
RE:Why there is no offline notification for tapo cameras?
2024-08-05 08:11:45
100% agree. If WiFi drops, we should be notified by the app. Please add this feature to the devices.
Options
Re:Why there is no offline notification for tapo cameras?
2024-08-16 12:08:42
Hello , This is one of the most requested features. People have been asking for this feature for years now. It’s a basic feature that shouldn’t require years of development. Why hasn’t it been implemented? Don’t you care about your clients’ requests?
Options
2024-08-19 12:52:09
I'd would like an offline notification feature to be added for these cameras. It's very surprising that Tapo doesn't support this already: it is a basic (non-subscription) feature of your competitors' cameras. Your suggestion that this feature should be handled by the router is impractical if an intruder has cut the electricity supply, as the router would be off too.
Options
3 weeks ago

@YRK 

Please add this indispensable feature. It's a shame that I just bought my camera and hub; if I had known that this feature wasn't included, I never would have made the purchase.

I assume that the motion sensors have the same problem, meaning that if I lose power or internet connection, everything becomes useless.

Options
3 weeks ago

my HUB H100 gone offline few days ago for who know what reason and all connected devices were offline due to HUB is offline... it stays offline for 5 hours because I didn't check anything until I reset it manualy... without offline alert all TAPO system is pretty much useless... I could reset it 5 hours ago if I had a notice about device goes offline... same with TAPO plugs P110... there should be notification for all devices if they go offline!

Options
3 weeks ago
Useful
Options
3 weeks ago
This needs addressing ASAP - NOTIFICATIONS WHEN DEVICES ARE SWITCHED OFF!!
Options
a week ago

I am spamming update on this post.

I like to buy like 10 t110 door safety systems with a hub and so on and around 6 c520ws cameras but at the end maybe i choose other vendors like eufy or even aliexpress ones with that feature enabled.

Adress this issue, please.

Listen to your customers needs.

Options
a week ago
This thread started 2 years ago... And yet not addressed as necessary... I mean...wth... Surveillance is totally useless without it.
Options