Problem with all my 3-way switches,
Good morning, I have tried searching, but cant find anything.
Basically, I have a bunch of 3-way switches and a few normal switches.
Short version, the 3-way switches work in KASA and Kind of work in the HOME App.
Basically, in KASA, if I click on the Kitchen light, it turns On, then click again and it turns OFF as expected.
if I click on the switch, the light turns ON, then click again and it turns OFF.
IN Google home:
1) With the light OFF, I click on the icon the light turns ON
2) If I click on the icon again, the Light does NOT turn off.
3) If I click on the icon again, the Light does turn off.
Using voice commands.
1) "hey google, turn on the living room lights" (they turn ON)
2) "hey google, turn OFF the living room lights" (nothing happens)
3) "hey google, turn on the living room lights" (the lights turn OFF)
I have learned that I can Toggle the living room lights by just requesting them to turn ON. so I can work with that.
however, from Google home, its not working as I had hoped.