download sd card contents

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-24 20:18:40
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.18

please tell me there is a way to download the contents of the sd card without having to faff about and directly plug it in every time from the camera ?? yes i can manually press record in the app and the video is saved into "memory" which I can then download, to my phone, but if i close the app it will stop recording, therefore i need to be able to retrieve scheduled recordings from the sd card, without the nuisance have phyiscally removing the card, or is stuck behind paywall ? or maybe i can only achieve this with ffmpeg??

Options
1 Reply
Re:download sd card contents
2022-07-25 06:17:59

Hello   @Switched 

Thank you for the feedback, the motion detected recordings and local continuous recordings are saved in the SD card, only the manually recorded clips or pictures are saved in Memory of the app.  Refer to Part2-Q2.4 for more details. 

If you wish to view recordings on a computer without, you might consider a buy a hardware device to store the video clip particular like an NVR device here is TP-Link NVR. 

The Tapo camera supports the standard ONVIF protocol (Profile S), so it will work with NVR or NAS devices that support the standard ONVIF protocol as well.
If your NVR device support standard Onvif and it should work with tapo camera. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 249

Replies: 1

Related Articles