Votes

Continuous crusing between two marked points without activity or motion.

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Cruise mode - set marks as custom end to end "book marks". Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Cruise mode - set marks as custom end to end "book marks". Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-16 15:50:24 - last edited 2023-03-14 07:48:49
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.18

Please add continuous crusing between two marked points. Right now if I press the horizon or vertical cruise on either of my two tapo c210 it just does one sweep and it stops. They do not cruise persistently. Also I need it to cruise continuously with or without any activity or motion happening in the area.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Continuous crusing between two marked points without activity or motion.
2022-08-17 06:01:02

Hello  @Alpha_Ghost96 

Thank you for starting a feature request for the Tapo camera Patrol mode/ Cruising mode between the marked positions 

If one user share the same request, feel free to leave your comment and let us know, this will help with the evaluation.

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 223

Replies: 1