Votes

Motion sensing schedule

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Motion sensing schedule

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Motion sensing schedule
Motion sensing schedule
2022-08-22 15:04:02
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0

Hi, 

I set my camera (tapo C310) to watch my gate and part of the street and i set the continuos recording. I want to enable the motion sensing to see (and have a easy tag for the replay) when the gate is opening/closing (expecially at night), but, since the camera is pointed also on the street, it picks up the passing of the cars. So, is there a way to activate the motion sensing only at night? If not, can i make a feature request in that sense?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Motion sensing schedule
2022-08-23 01:00:47

@gg_35 

Thank you for staring the feature request thread, so far camera Motion Detection/ Motion triggered smart action of Tapo camera does not have a schedule, we can only set a schedule for Motion Detection Recording for camera in Tapo APP> Recording Schedule to stop the recording for a period of time. 

If you do not need to record a lot of activity at a certain time period,you may check if Home/Away mode helps, you could adjust the motion detection Sensivity at the time when you do not need many motion- detection activities

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 256

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.