Votes

Sunset-sunrise automation

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-31 15:08:15 - last edited 2022-08-31 15:10:07

Hi TP-Link Team!

I have a motion sensor which is switching off and on an L510 smart bulb. I created an automation: If motion sensor detects motion, then switch on the bulb for 2 minutes. Unfortunately I cannot set that this trigger works only after sunset, and not at all day or during a certain timeframe. Would be nice to add a "Between sunset and sunrise" option for the automation time settings page. Now I set the automation between 5PM and 6:30AM, but I have to continuously manually correct this during the year (for example at winter here the sunset is around 4PM and the sunrise is around 7AM. But in the beginning of summer the sunset at 9PM, sunrise at 4AM)

Options
3 Reply
Re:Sunset-sunrise automation
2022-10-14 07:22:51

Hello   @NyGabor 

Thank you for starting a detailed feature request, set Tapo APP automation  "Between sunset and sunrise" seems to be a new request and can be helpful to follow the cicadians in different seasons. 

If any user get interested with this idea, please vote for this feature or leave your comment below. 

Options
RE:Sunset-sunrise automation
2022-12-11 16:12:55
This is really needed
Options
Re:Sunset-sunrise automation
2022-12-14 18:52:37

@Solla-topee 

Yes, add the feature, please.

Solla-topee wrote

Hello   @NyGabor 

Thank you for starting a detailed feature request, set Tapo APP automation  "Between sunset and sunrise" seems to be a new request and can be helpful to follow the cicadians in different seasons. 

If any user get interested with this idea, please vote for this feature or leave your comment below. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 7

Views: 336

Replies: 3

Voters 5

+ 1 Voters