Tapo C310 videos stored on cloud are short version

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-16 12:50:51

For Tapo C310, it was noticed that video stored on cloud somtimes shorter than same video stored on the memory card.

For example: there was motion detected at 2 pm, when i check it in cloud videos it is 5 seconds video while when i check it on playback and memory it is 1 minuit video !!!

Would you please tell me the solution for this issue because i need the full version of the recording to be on cloud to know what happened if camera was stolen.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C310 videos stored on cloud are short version
2022-09-19 06:30:44 - last edited 2022-09-19 06:33:24

Hello @Ahmedozo 

Thank you for the feedback.  The length of the cloud video mostly depends on the activity itself.

May I know do you use Motion Detection recording (In Orange color), in Tapo APP Playback, you could zoom in the timeline and see if it's a continuous video clip or combined video clip by different video clips. 

If still the same, 

Can you share a video shared Link of the cloud video via Google Drive/ OneDrive , and share a photo of the video clip in SD card recording & length of it, thank you

Btw, the videos in the Memory is manually recorded and that is saved into the phone storage directly, so that is decided how long did you do the manual recording. 

Please share the MAC address of with us via private message, the model of phone and its Andriod or IOS version.  

Please also confirm the APP and device firmware version are both up to date. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 308

Replies: 1

Related Articles