broken video

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

broken video

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
broken video
broken video
2022-09-30 04:18:06
Model: Tapo C310   Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.21

Unable to play tapo care video. Tapo care paid, but the video cannot be played after clicking on it.

Options
3 Reply
Re:broken video
2022-10-02 05:29:01 - last edited 2022-10-02 05:29:16

@APsobol-Skodova 

Can you share a photo if the cloud video can not be displayed? 

A stable network connection is important for camera to upload the video clip to cloud or view cloud videos,  If you can not view Tapo camera Cloud video, 

• Make sure the internet connection is stable and the camera receives a Good Wifi signal as the following FAQ: 

How to check the network connection stability of a Tapo Camera

•  
  • Confirm device firmware and app are both up to date. 

May I have a photo of error/ cloud video, and the MAC address of camera (please share via private message)Thank you!

Options
2022-10-03 17:35:57

Good day.  In translation, the screen says tap to update.  And it keeps repeating itself.  Ping 44ms and packet loss 10%.  Signal strength -59 (RSSI) I can send a photo.  thank you for the info       @Solla-topee 

Options
2022-10-20 07:21:33 - last edited 2022-10-20 07:59:55

Hi   @APsobol-Skodova 

Sorry for the late reply, after consulting our engineers , this could be some something to do with your Wi-Fi network, the 10% packet loss is too high. 

Please also confirm the Tapo APP version and device firmware are both up to date. 

Try some tips mentioned here to adjust the Wi-Fi settings of the router like change the 2.4Ghz channel and channel width, try a different location for the camera. 

What to do if my local network is not stable

It is recommended to also reach router support and see if they have any suggestion with mitigating the packet loss of 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 195

Replies: 3

Related Articles