Loop recording not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-07 23:58:26
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.10.4

Good day,

My sd card is in good condition but loop recording is not working how do i fix this? is it happening because of the latest update? because i've got 18 tapo cam but same problem with, can you please have this issue fix.

Thanks. Regards

Options
2 Reply
Re:Loop recording not working
2022-10-08 10:06:49

Hello   @japz1409

Thank you for the feedback, if the SD card Loop recording has worked fine before, you could reboot the Tapo camera first. 

Reboot the Tapo camera : Tapo APP > tap the 'wheel ' icon on the right top of Live view page.

- Check the SD card status and make sure the SD card status good/ could be formatted.
- Confirm the firmware of the Tapo camera and the Tapo APP version are both up-to-date.
- Go to Tapo APP Camera Settings > Recording Schedule, Motion Detection /Continuous recording, make sure all the time blocks have been selected there.
- Verify the SD card with H2testw software and share a photo with the test results  (back up important files before run the test)
https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2592/ 

If still the same, can you share some information for us to look into this further. 
 1) a photo of   recording schedule settings, 2)  Model of the camera, please share the Mac address of camera by private message 3)  brand and capacity of SD card , SD left capacity on Tapo APP & H2testw test result  4) Tapo APP version 5) Model of your phone or its Andriod or IOS version 

-

Options
Re:Loop recording not working
2022-10-11 08:17:02

Hello   @japz1409  May I know did you get the problem solved? Feel free to let us know for any further observations. Thanks!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 571

Replies: 2

Related Articles