Working offline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Working offline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Working offline
Working offline
2022-10-28 11:42:50 - last edited 2023-08-31 23:21:54
Model: Tapo C100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

1 - Does anyone know if Tapo camera C100 still works (motion detect and scheduled continuous record) if the wifi network fails?

Last week the app showed camera offline, does anyone know if it still recording and motion detect?

2 - Another question: the scheduled continuous record does it work in private mode, i mean if it is activated automatically? Or it needs to be previously activated?

Thanks

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Working offline-Solution
2022-11-14 08:04:48 - last edited 2023-08-31 23:21:54

Hello   @myTapo_ 

Thank you for the inquiry

If you've setup 24/7 Continuous recording on the camera, it should still save the recordings even when the camera is offline (offline but still gets an IP address in the network)

How can I view 24-hour recordings of Tapo cameras in Tapo app?

But motion detection relies on cloud service and motion detection recordings can be affected or stopped working. 

Streaming and recording will be disabled in the Privacy Mode of my Tapo camera , with privacy mode active, the recording should stop automatically itself. 

Feel free to let us know if you have other questions. 

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Working offline-Solution
2022-11-14 08:04:48 - last edited 2023-08-31 23:21:54

Hello   @myTapo_ 

Thank you for the inquiry

If you've setup 24/7 Continuous recording on the camera, it should still save the recordings even when the camera is offline (offline but still gets an IP address in the network)

How can I view 24-hour recordings of Tapo cameras in Tapo app?

But motion detection relies on cloud service and motion detection recordings can be affected or stopped working. 

Streaming and recording will be disabled in the Privacy Mode of my Tapo camera , with privacy mode active, the recording should stop automatically itself. 

Feel free to let us know if you have other questions. 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 253

Replies: 1

Related Articles