Scheduled motion detection and continuos recording not shown in playback & memory

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Scheduled motion detection and continuos recording not shown in playback & memory

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-03 23:49:28
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.1.22

Today (02/Nov/22) I bought a Tapo C200

I scheduled it to record video (blue on the schedule planner) at specific hours but it is not on the Playback & Memory tab. 

I also shceduled motion detection orange on the schedule planner) for a specific timeframe for testing, but it is also not shown in the Playback & Memory

However the default scheduled motion detection is shown in the Playback & Memory from when I was setting up the camera. 

Can someone please advise if this is something that's fixed through some settings? As I read similar problems on other threas from 2 years ago... Which is unacceptable 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 194

Replies: 0

Related Articles