Network Unstable Message

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Network Unstable Message

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Network Unstable Message
Network Unstable Message
2022-11-07 09:33:16
Model: TC60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My TC 65 has been working well but now I am getting a Network unstable message.  The only way to reconnect seems to be to go through a complete reinstall & adding it as a new camera.  How do I get from the Network unstable page to a new install without uninstalling & reinstalling the app ?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Network Unstable Message
2022-11-08 02:09:20 - last edited 2022-11-08 02:10:58

Hello   @Galwayguy 

Thank you for bringing this into our attention.

As far as I know, the' network unstable' can be due to the weak Wi-Fi signal the camera received or the poor connection between the app and the camera through the network. Please check if tips below helps: 

• Confirm Tapo APP & Camera firmware are both up to date 
  • Confirm camera receives strong Wi-Fi signal, here is how to check camera signal strength: How to check the network connection stability of a Tapo camera
  • Check if this happens when phone camera are both connected to same Wi-Fi network or both are under the local Wifi network

If still the same, may I know the model of your mobile device and its OS version, the Tapo APP version, please share the MAC address of the camera with us via PM, this can let us know us known how to assist further, thank you.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1185

Replies: 1

Related Articles