KE100 does not turn heating off properly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

KE100 does not turn heating off properly

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:KE100 does not turn heating off properly
2022-12-16 02:46:31

Hi@Yakmannski 

May I know how does the new firmware work for you recently, any update is much appreciated!
Hope you are doing well and safe~
Options
Re:KE100 does not turn heating off properly-Solution
2022-12-16 08:20:17 - last edited 2023-02-23 03:15:09

@DialMforMarius thanks a lot for your help.

I observed the last couple of days and must say I am so happy with the heating behavior. These random heating peaks seemed to be gone and it heats when it is hitting the set threshold.

Will the firmware 2.1.0 be available officially? I am thinking about upgrading other radiators with the device as well but would want to have the patched firmware as well.

Thanks a lot again that this worked out with the prompt firmware patch! <3

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:KE100 does not turn heating off properly
2022-12-16 12:34:01

Hello  @Yakmannski 

Congratulations! Glad to know the new firmware helps to solve the problem so far  

I forgot to mentioned that the  KE100 new firmware 2.1.0 has been released officially, what you have received is an official version, so feel free to update the firmware for other TRV devices. 

It's a great honor to have you with solving the problem at last, you are the best, thank you !!

We hope you have been enjoying the TRV and feel free to let us know for any questions~

Best regards

Options