Bulbs not detected on iPhone 14, ios 16

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-13 00:10:05
Model: KL110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have not been able to detect and connect a single device since upgrading my iPhone from iPhone XR to iPhone 14 Plus. It will detect and install all devices quickly and easily if I use an android device, but I don't have access to an android device to use anymore. 

The app has been updated, the bulb has been hard reset. It simply will not detect the bulb on this iPhone. 

What is the fix for this?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Bulbs not detected on iPhone 14, ios 16
2022-12-13 00:47:23 - last edited 2022-12-13 00:52:01

Hello   @atlbsky 

Thank you for reaching out to the community! 

For ' I have not been able to detect and connect a single device ' can you help explain in details, do you have trouble setting up your device or the bulb simply does not show up under your account ? 

If the bulb does not show up under your account: 

• On your iphone , please confirm you have logged into the correct TP-link account :

In the Kasa APP > Me at the bottom of menu > check the email address that used to sign in the Kasa

• Can you see other kasa device on the iPhone 14.  

If the problem persists, can I know the MAC address of your bulb, and your TP-Link ID via private message.

Please share the screenshot showing the Bulb are not detected.

Options
Re:Bulbs not detected on iPhone 14, ios 16
2022-12-14 03:19:52

@atlbsky Feel free to let us know for any updated information, thank you ~

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 191

Replies: 2