Detection outside of detection zones & can we set recording time once triggered?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Detection outside of detection zones & can we set recording time once triggered?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-19 23:11:54
Model: Tapo C110  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0

Hi, I have a vending machine with a Tapo C110 camera inside to check the operation of the machine.

1) Got an issue where the camera is getting triggered sometimes outside of detection zones.

2) Also have issues where I want to record for a set time, say 2-2.5 mins after the camera is triggered and it autosaves to memory/cloud 

3) lastly, often the camera is triggered and records for 1.5-2.5mins and saves to memory, but often saves multiple 20-40 seconds (same total length of time) to the cloud and then I receive the subsequent 3-5 notifications.

Any help to sort these out as it's really annoying and considering returning the camera, otherwise it's a great bit of kit.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Detection outside of detection zones & can we set recording time once triggered?
2022-12-27 16:43:23

Anyone?

Options
Re:Detection outside of detection zones & can we set recording time once triggered?
2022-12-28 03:17:06 - last edited 2022-12-28 03:18:30

@BANC-Vend 

I do not remember there is a option to set the length of motion clips, how about 24/7 recording on a SD card / continuous recording ?

How can I view 24-hour recordings of Tapo cameras in Tapo

Options
2022-12-28 09:38:45

@Little_C yes thanks we've got it set to record 24/7 (well at least on schedule that's relevant) it's just the multi-notifications are annoying - receive up to 5 per trigger, whereas we only need 1 and then the captures obviously reflect that too, whereas 1 trigger and 1 2 min video capture would be great!

The camera's good, just these little annoyances make me consider sending it back and getting another brand.

Little_C wrote

@BANC-Vend 

I do not remember there is a option to set the length of motion clips, how about 24/7 recording on a SD card / continuous recording ?

How can I view 24-hour recordings of Tapo cameras in Tapo

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 256

Replies: 3