Votes

TP-Link Emulator for TAPO C200

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Viewing Tapo C200 through Windows 10 PC. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Viewing Tapo C200 through Windows 10 PC. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-30 15:41:07 - last edited 2023-01-06 06:28:27
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I see you have a TP-Link Emulator for NC450N and NC200 where you can view the camera image plus change the settings and move the camera etc.. and was wondering if you could make the TAPO C200 and C210 compatible with it as well for the near future thanks?NC450N and NC200 where you can view the camera image plus change the settings and move the camera etc.. and was wondering if you could make the TAPO C200 and C210 compatible with it as well for the near future thanks?

https://emulator.tp-link.com/NC200_V1/index.html

Options
3 Reply
Re:TP-Link Emulator for TAPO C200
2023-01-04 02:19:23

Hi  @Andy_Ireland 

Thank you for sharing the new idea with the community!

May I know do you wish to have web UI to control your tapo camera, or do you wish to have an emulator to learn how to use the web UI? (Emulator is for users to get familiar with the web UI interface and have a overview of it, but emulator can not control the actual cam) 

Tapo camera supports RTSP and ONVIF protocols, you could Stream Camera via RTSP using  third party app like VLC Player or ONVIF software like iSpy, ONVIF Device Manager etc.  How to view Tapo camera on PC through RTSP stream?

Here is topic that you may get interested in : 

Viewing Tapo C200 through Windows 10 PC-Solution

Options
2023-01-04 13:39:55

@Solla-topee  - Thank you yes I have tried RSTP through Vlan for windows, its very good , but I would like the facility to control the pan and tilt motion of the camera and a few other controls - something you cannot do with that RSTP , but looks like you can do with the TP-Link Emulator for NC450N and NC200 camera's

Options
2023-01-06 06:27:40 - last edited 2023-01-06 06:30:03

Hello   @Andy_Ireland 

thank you for sharing more details about your request, I think I understand better what you need now, this can be a big feature request and that has been raised before, a Web Ui or a PC software, you can vote on this thread 

Viewing Tapo C200 through Windows 10 PC-Solution

I'm going to merge the thread to the main topic to summon all request in one, it helps us collect the feedback better and raised them with the team. 

You can view Summary of most Popular Feature Requests for Tapo here too

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 827

Replies: 3