Camera Keeps Freezing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Camera Keeps Freezing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Camera Keeps Freezing
Camera Keeps Freezing
2023-01-04 11:11:31
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.11.25

Each time my camera detects motion, the camera seems to freeze after a minute or so and then I have to refresh the screen.  Is anyone else having this issue please?  I am not sure whether it is the camera or whether it is the Smart Tablet I am using for viewing. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Camera Keeps Freezing
2023-02-03 02:21:08

Hi  @Faz.1 

Sorry for the late reply,  can you share a video clip if you are still with the trouble. 

Please ensure camera receives strong Wifi signal as FAQ here

Step2 Ensure Tapo smart device is receiving a Good Wi-Fi signal by checking RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indicator)

Try to connect phone to the Home Wifi network or a different network like mobile data or cafe Wifi,  does the same happens under the home IWif network. 

Options
2023-04-30 01:38:22

@Faz.1 

I m also facing the same problem I fix camera yesterday in my home but it freezing and stuck lot of time and it take too much time to lode and play agai again i have refreshing please let me know what to do

Options
2023-05-08 12:28:18

@Sinnamary 

Hi,
In this case, please help confirm the following information.
1. The model number, firmware, and hardware version of the camera. Ensure the firmware of the camera is up to date.
2. The model number and OS version of your phone, and update the Tapo app's version if it's not the latest one.
3. Do you have a problem when your phone connects to the same router's Wi-Fi as the Tapo Camera? What's the model number of the router? How much bandwidth from the ISP?
4. Please ensure the camera receives a strong Wi-Fi signal as FAQ here. If the Wi-Fi signal is not strong, move the camera or router closer.

Step2 Ensure Tapo smart device is receiving a Good Wi-Fi signal by checking RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indicator)

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 2242

Replies: 3

Related Articles