Kasa outdoor camera works on my display but i cant steam it via voice command

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-18 23:43:25
Model: KC420WS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.3.15

Hello I just got my first Kasa Camera and all is good but I cant seem to get the google display to display the stream on command if i tell it to show the camera it says "ok streaming  the camera" but nothing happens, If I manually click on the camera on the display all is good . The only issue is via Voice? i have looked everywhere there is to look so here i am any help would be awsome thank you.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Kasa outdoor camera works on my display but i cant steam it via voice command
2023-01-19 01:30:27

Hi  @pankake 

Glad to know you have linked the kasa camera to Google .

To cast the video to your smart display like Google hub, here are examples of Google voice command that should help

How to control Smart Devices by Google Home with voice commands

Example: "Hey Google Cast My Outdoor Camera on the Bedroom TV"

Feel free to let us know if this works for you. 

Options
Re:Kasa outdoor camera works on my display but i cant steam it via voice command
2023-01-19 01:33:35
thank you for the quick replay, It well say its opening the stream for the camera but nothing it goes back to the display home screen.
Options
2023-01-23 05:23:57

Hello  @pankake 

Thank you for your updated information, canyou help take photo showing what happened when casting video to the Google hub, thank you!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 268

Replies: 3

Related Articles