Tapo Bulbs not appearing in Deco App

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-08 18:45:51
Model: Tapo L510B  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.2

I have 4 Tapo Bulbs and 1 Kasa Bulb.  All are connected to my home network and accessible via their individual apps or Google Home.

Having upgraded my Deco mesh network and the Kasa Bulb popped up in the smart devices section.  I tried to add the Tapo Bulbs also, but each time the app scans it can not find them. The only "help" offered is to ensure that the devices are signed in through the relevant apps, which they are.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get the Tapo Bulbs to show up in the Deco app?

Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:Tapo Bulbs not appearing in Deco App
2023-02-09 01:45:08

Hi   @GedB 

Please confirm the bulb is in factory default state and should blink 3 times 

If still the same, please share a photo of error message and a video clip of the issue?

When error occurs, go to Wifi settings and see if phone has connected to Tapo Smart Wifi SSID and share a photo of the IP address on your phone. 

Options
Re:Tapo Bulbs not appearing in Deco App
2023-02-10 02:40:08

@GedB  May I know were you able to add the bulb in the Deco app, feel free to let us know for any updated news, thank you!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 399

Replies: 2