Disabled alert

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Disabled alert

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Disabled alert
Disabled alert
2023-02-11 17:41:23
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0

I have inserted a username + password in the camera account to try to use with the VLC app and it didn't work, now I don´t want to use it with VLC and just use it with a microSD card and with Tapo Care but it keeps alerting this pop-up "Tapo Care works best with one of the NVR or microSD card recording, not both. At this point, the NVR recording has been disabled. To restart recording on the NVR remove the microSD card from the camera". This pop-up allows me 2 choices "ok" or "Don´t remind me again" but if I choose "don't remind me..." it keeps reminding me all the time. Is there a way to prevent this pop-up to keep popping up?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Disabled alert
2023-02-13 08:57:44

@Gii Perhaps you can try to reset the camera? Not sure if it helps though... At least there is one thing to try. cool

Options
Re:Disabled alert
2023-02-13 10:39:45 - last edited 2023-02-13 10:41:26

Thank you  @Riley_Blue , this will be my ultimate solution but for that, I would have to be physically near the camera (currently I´m not). The "Don't remind me button" should work but it doesn´t

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 262

Replies: 2

Related Articles