Camera hub keeps playing "Jingle bells" on detection - cannot change

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-18 17:14:16
Model: Tapo H200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Just installed Tp-Link H200 but all detections give a continuous "jingle bell" tune - I have tried to change this and sound duration without success?  I would really appreciate any advice? Thanks Tony 

Options
4 Reply
Re:Camera hub keeps playing "Jingle bells" on detection - cannot change
2023-02-20 06:35:12

@toymaker 

Thank you for the feedback. If you're using the smart action feature to trigger hub alarm, please configure the siren (ring tones) in the smart action rule. The settings on the H200 page take effect when you control it manually. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-07-28 14:47:35

@toymaker  Did you get this resolved as mine is doing the same.

Options
2023-07-31 06:30:23

@adrianc7 

What's the hardware and firmware version of your H200? Please send me its Mac address via PM. (Locate the device info in the APP ->H200 ->Device Settings ->Device Info)

1. Please check if you have created any Smart Action rules (Automation or Shortcut) to trigger the hub to ring.

When the hub is set as an Action device (When xxx, Then Control H200 to Ring), there is a custom Siren Sounds option in the settings, and the ringtone configured there will be different from the hub's default ringtone.

2. Modify the Ring Tone under the local network to avoid unsuccessful changes due to network fluctuations. After that, try using "Play Ring Tone" immediately to observe if the ringtone has been successfully modified.

If the problem exists, please reproduce the problem and make a video, I'll pass it to the senior engineer to check it. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-07-31 07:01:09

adrianc7 wrote

@toymaker  Did you get this resolved as mine is doing the same.

I gave up on the camera hub and sent it back!

Options