Votes

Group Energy Monitoring for Plugs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-09 10:03:46
Model: Tapo P110  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.6

Hey there,

I am in love with your Smart Plugs and already installed 10 in the house and more to come.

The app is great and easy to use.

There is just one thing I am missing:

Any change we can monitor a group of plugs? It is kind of a drag to go through all the plugs and see the consumption one by one. It would be so cool to have that feature.

For example: I have 6 lights that are separately connected to a Tapo P110. I would be amazing to combine the monitoring for these lights in a group.

Can this currently be done with a third-party App?

Best regards

Antonio

Options
2 Reply
Re:Group Energy Monitoring for Plugs
2023-03-10 02:26:51

Hi   @farbenblind 

Sounds like a great idea! Thank you for improvement suggestion with the community, if any user likes the same feature, please leave your comment below and let us know how would you like this feature to be !

This helps with evaluation when this request being shared with the team, thank you!

Options
Re:Group Energy Monitoring for Plugs
2023-03-12 16:32:30 - last edited 2023-03-12 16:33:55

@Solla-topee +1, it's the number #1 feature missing for me, however duplicate to this one:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/smart-home/forum/topic/587008

Options

Information

Helpful: 6

Views: 292

Replies: 2

Voters 6

+ 2 Voters