Enable Motion Detection on all Cameras on a Trigger

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-09 07:40:44

I run about 6 TP-Link cameras all across my office and home, I'm looking for a solution to trigger all the cameras to detect motion, which we otherwise keep off permanently cuz we are working odd hours from office.

Is there a possiblity to enable motion detection for all the cameras at one go with one push of a button? I've tried IFTTT, Apple Shortcuts etc but couldnt find anything that would help me do this. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Enable Motion Detection on all Cameras on a Trigger
2023-04-11 03:10:35

@sd12 

Good day! The Home mode and Away mode can help you achieve this. Create different motion detection settings on Home/Away mode and switch the detection settings on all selected camera with one click.  How to edit Home and Away Mode for Tapo camera

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 332

Replies: 1

Related Articles