Votes

Cloud Videos Recording Schedule Request

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-11 10:33:09
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.3.3

The Recording Schedule should work the same way for the Cloud Videos as it does for the SD Card. I.e. if you set a Recording Schedule and you are using Tapo Care, then the only time videos should be uploaded to the cloud is in accordance with the Recording Schedule that has been set.

I only want the Tapo camera to record overnight, as during the day the selected area is busy. I find it frustrating having to delete dozens of recordings from the Cloud Videos every day. It must also be creating a vast library of unwanted videos, which cannot be good for the environment.

I am inclined to use a SD card rather than Tapo Care for this reason.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cloud Videos Recording Schedule Request
2023-04-14 07:55:10

@MartinMCMLXV 

Hello, 
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
I moved this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Tapo)' area for better visibility, and if other users have the same request, please vote on this post.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 149

Replies: 1

Voters 1