Tapo C100 not recording on SD card

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-24 13:53:05
Model: Tapo C100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.15

I bought 2 Tapo C100 cameras and I have them on different addresses.  Initially they worked just fine and I loved these cameras and the app but a few months ago they both stopped recording on the SD cards. 

I updated the fimwares, reseted the cameras and formatted the SD cards but nothing workded.  They just provide a live feed and don´t record to the SD cards.

Searching online I found a lot of people has this exact same issue with these cameras but I couldn´t find a solution.

Is there a way to make the cameras record again ?  

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C100 not recording on SD card
2023-04-25 08:56:49

@AMCSLV 

Hi,
You can refer to the link below to check if it helps in this case.
What should I do if the SD card doesn’t work properly on my camera?

And please help confirm the following information for further analysis.
1. Please send us the pictures of the Camera Settings page, Detection&Alerts page, and Recording Schedule page on the Tapo app.
2. The brand & model of the SD card, as well as it's storage capacity and format type.
3. Please refer to the link below to verify if your SD card is fake, and send me the test result after testing with third-party software H2testw.
How to Verify Fake Micro SD Cards?
4. Is the SD card empty when checking it on the computer?
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 217

Replies: 1

Related Articles