Newbie - Can not view cloud videos

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-01 20:52:55
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello, I have a few questions about my new camera but I will start with this one. When I click on "Cloud Videos" on the app, I get a black screen that says "Tap to refresh". when you "tap", the same screen and message appear. Any suggestions?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Newbie - Can not view cloud videos
2023-05-04 05:51:52 - last edited 2023-05-04 07:48:49

@Violette 

Hi,
For this issue, please help check the following information.
1. On the Tapo app> click on the camera, and please check if the Live View page of the camera works fine.
2. How far are the camera and the router? Please go to Tapo APP->go to Camera Settings page->tap the device name ->tap Wi-Fi icon to see signal strength (the value of RSSI), and if RSSI is less than -70dBm, the signal is too weak, it's suggested to relocate the camera or router to get a stronger Wi-Fi signal.
3. If you failed to watch the cloud videos when using the other networks, please check if you can watch the cloud videos when connecting to the home Wi-Fi.

We have also reported the issue to the support engineers, and they will likely reach out to you via email to continue troubleshooting your issue. Please check your email box and confirm.

Best Regards

Options
2023-06-18 12:35:07

@Solla-topee 

I have the same problem and i checked all your tips you mentioned 

Options
2023-06-20 12:32:06

@Mostafa_Mosly 

Hi,
Please update the Tapo app to the latest one, and then check if it will solve the problem. 

If the problem remains, please help confirm the following information for further analysis.
1. What's the model number and OS version of your phone? What's the version of your Tapo app?
2. When did the problem start to happen in your case? Whether all cloud videos have the problem?
3. Please share a video about your problem with us. And you can send me a link to download the video via private message.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 168

Replies: 3

Related Articles