C500 Alexa Motion Alerts

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

C500 Alexa Motion Alerts

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
C500 Alexa Motion Alerts
C500 Alexa Motion Alerts
2023-05-03 12:13:40
Model: Tapo C500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.3

Should the C500 support Alexa motion alerts? The option doesn't appear in the Alexa app.

Both my C200's support this feature.

Thanks

Options
3 Reply
Re:C500 Alexa Motion Alerts
2023-05-05 08:30:21

@Magic_Rat 

Hi,
The Tapo C500 does not support the Alexa motion alerts feature now, but I have forwarded your feedback to the related team to evaluate. I can't confirm if this feature can come to the product or when it might, but if new firmware support this feature, you can find the notes on the official website. It's suggested to pay attention to the Firmware Release Note on the official website.
Best Regards

Options
2023-10-12 23:41:17

@Solla-topee 

​​​​Publicité mensongère... Tapo dit compatible Alexa ... Mais on ne peut rien faire avec cette caméra ... J'attends quelques semaines et si la mise a jour ne viens pas je renvoie la caméra... Si la mise a jour arrive alors j'en prendrais 3 nouvelle ... Mais c'est de la publicité mensongère de parler d'alexa alors que votre caméra ne permet rien du tout avec Alexa ... 0 routine... Bravo la caméra de sécurité qui ne sert a rien...

Options
2023-10-13 11:02:56

@Maradas 

Hi,
Our Tapo cam can work with Alexa devices, and if you have an Alexa device with a screen, such as Amazon Echo Show or Fire TV, you can stream the camera's live feed on the Alexa device.
How to make my Tapo device work with Amazon Alexa?

How to control my Tapo/Kasa camera via Amazon Alexa with voice commands?

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 266

Replies: 3

Related Articles