Votes

grant/deny permissions for a shared device

Votes

grant/deny permissions for a shared device

28 Reply
RE:grant/deny permissions for a shared device
2024-08-29 14:04:11
option to grant permission for live view microphone, call feature, camera control for shared accounts
Options
2 weeks ago
We need to be able assing permision to others invite user, they should not be able to move the camera.
Options
2 weeks ago
Permission settings for shared user should have limitation on what can be done to the camera. If camera position is changed or altered, the camera is rendered useless if it points to somewhere else besides where it needs to be.
Options
Re:grant/deny permissions for a shared device
a week ago

@tapotiger 

agree

need to be able to block shred users from accessing video recordings from the past.

there should be a feature that just alows a shared user to only view live cameras, nothing else, no recordings, no settings etc...

Options
a week ago
Admin should have access to grant what permissions are required when sharing cameras - I’m sharing the cameras with my husband to watch out for our dogs but he can’t talk to them nor turn the cameras off when he gets home 🤔
Options
Monday
Hard to imagine share device without control.
Options
Wednesday

There should be an option to allow the main user to set ANY settings and permissions for other users in the house. How can I not activate privacy mode as an adult in the house? This seems like a gross oversight as most people buying this are families with multiple parents who should have full control over the cameras. 

Options
Wednesday

@Solla-topee please introduce the ability to allow settings like privacy mode for shared accounts - this is a huge oversight. The owner of the camera should be able to decide what features the shared account can use, full stop.

Options