Votes

Set limited access for shared device

2024-01-07 14:00:30 - last edited 2024-01-08 11:04:10
Model: TC70  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.3.11

Hi all, I am using the TC70. I guess this question is for all camera that allow pan and tilt. 

I know the Tapo app allow sharing of access to other members. Problem is it is not exactly limited access or rather non configurable access. For example I am using the TC70 as a baby camera which is also in my bedroom, but giving access to my nanny would meant that she COULD pan the camera to my bed, invading my privacy... could there be a fixed to this?

also, maybe can also add time schedule sharing? Example the sharing only works for certain time to certain time...

Options
1 Reply
Re:Set limited access for shared device
2024-01-08 11:03:25 - last edited 2024-01-08 11:03:42

@Hanbaobao 

Hi,
Currently, the shared account has limited access to the camera, for example, you can access the camera's Live View, Pan&Tilt, Talk, etc. features on the Tapo app.
For your feature requests, thank you very much for your feedback, while we don't have any specific details that I can share about whether these features can come to the product or when they might, I'll log the feature requests and pass them along to the team to evaluate.
I moved this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Tapo)' area for better visibility, and if other users have the same requests, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 56

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.