Tapo c200 Camera no connect / no work / no reset

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-24 16:15:08
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I bought a new Tapo C200 security camera via Amazon. Nothing worked as expected. No connect, no reset, not active at all. I pressed it many times, very hard or soft, and many times. I am very disappointed that such a thing is a waste of money and time.

No matter if it is a return or warranty claim, it should work from the time it is first purchased. ..,Now I want to return this and get money back in my account, then I want to order the next one. It's so hard.

Please provide solution for this
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo c200 Camera no connect / no work / no reset
2023-05-25 08:17:11

@ARUKSH 

Hi,
Please check the LED status on the Tapo C200. If the LED is flashing red or solid red, please turn it off >wait for two minutes >turn it on >wait for two minutes >press and hold on the reset button for 10s >check if the LED changes.
If the LED has no change, you can contact your retailer to check if you can return/replace the Tapo cam, or you can contact local support to check if your camera is under warranty.
If the LED turn to flashing red and green, you can try to configure the camera via the Tapo app.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 261

Replies: 1

Related Articles