no puedo configurarla C210

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-27 13:19:52 - last edited 2023-05-29 07:44:14
I'm trying to configure the camera, this is the second one I bought, I returned the first one because I thought it was wrong, but this second one does the same thing to me, it connects to my network, my router is a livebox6, and it goes to the screen pairing equipment and there is no way to continue, I restart it and the same thing happens to me, I have reconfigured the router, everything is fine and there is no way I could solve it
Options
1 Reply
Re:no puedo configurarla C210
2023-05-29 07:56:11

@elias19 

Hi,
You can refer to the link below to reset the camera, and then reconfigure it for a try.
Reset the camera to factory default settings. 

If the same issue happens, you can refer to the link below to troubleshoot.
What should I do if I fail to configure Tapo Camera?

And if the problem remains, please help confirm: 
1. Please send me a screenshot of the error message that appears when configuring the camera.
2. Please let me know the troubleshooting you have done.
3. Check if your phone and the camera are connected to the router's 2.4G Wi-Fi rather than 5G.
4. Check if the Wi-Fi name and password include special characters, such as @, &, etc. If yes, change the Wi-Fi name or password for a try.
5. Connect the camera to a hotspot Wi-Fi from your phone and check if it will connect successfully.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 122

Replies: 1

Related Articles