Votes

Tapo C500W, Bewegungsverfolgung nur für Nachts oder zeitlich aktivieren

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-14 17:18:16 - last edited 2023-06-15 09:35:44

Gerne hätte ich gewusst ob man die Bewegungsverfolgung zeitlich steuern kann.

Ich hätte es gerne zu den Nachtzeiten zb: 22:00 - 06:00Uhr mit kontinuierlicher Aufnahme aktiviert.

(Speicherkarte ist installiert)
Zu den restlichen Zeiten soll die Kamera in einer bestimmten Richtung ohne

Bewegungsverfolgung aktiv sein mit kontinuierlicher Aufnahme.

Für eine Info ob das machbar ist, wenn ja, dann gerne mit Anleitung.

Vorab schon einmal vielen Dank 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Tapo C500W, Bewegungsverfolgung nur für Nachts oder zeitlich aktivieren
2023-06-15 09:35:21 - last edited 2023-06-15 09:35:36

@JosefAllein 

Hello, 
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
I moved this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Tapo)' area for better visibility, and if other users have the same request, please vote on this post or leave your comments.
Best Regards

Options
2023-06-28 13:37:12

@JosefAllein 

Hello,

It is possible to control motion tracking based on a specific schedule to meet your requirements. To set this up, you will need access to the settings of your camera. In the settings, you should find an option to configure schedules for motion tracking. Here, you can define the times during which the camera should continuously record and have motion tracking enabled, for example, from 22:00 to 06:00. For the remaining period Clenbutrol Recensione, you can set the camera to record in a specific direction without motion tracking.

Since the exact procedure depends on the brand and model of your camera, I recommend consulting the user manual of your camera. You will find detailed instructions on how to set up schedules for motion tracking.

Options
2023-06-28 14:40:45

@marcchane412 

Hallo,

in den Einstellungen kann ich die Bewegungsverfolgung nur on und off schalten ohne zeitliche Angaben.

in den Aufnahmezeitplan kann ich nur kontinuierliche Aufnahmen und Aufnahmen bei Bewegung einstellen.

Die Bewegungsverfolgung lässt sich NICHT zeitlich einstellen.

Vielleicht haben Sie eine andere App zum Steuern. Ich habe die Originale Tapo App.

Hello,

In the settings, I can only switch the motion tracking on and off without time information.

I can only set continuous recordings and recordings in the recording schedule when moving.

The movement tracking can NOT be set in time.

Maybe you have another app to control. I have the original Tapo app.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 410

Replies: 3

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.