Unable to use my SD Card

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Unable to use my SD Card

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Unable to use my SD Card
Unable to use my SD Card
2023-07-25 15:26:00
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Camera suddenly not working. After removing SD card, it works again. The SD card was at my camera for few months. I just bought a new one and still the same. Whenever I plug the SD card into the camera, the camera will become so hot. When we unplug the SD card, it will become so hot.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to use my SD Card
2023-07-26 03:23:05

@Kenix_Chu 

Hi, 
We need more information to analyze the issue, and please help confirm the following info.

1. Please describe the detailed problem phenomenon when the camera is not working, such as LED flashing red, can't watch the live view page, or other phenomenon.

2. What's the model number, capacity, and format of the SD card you insert into the camera?

3. Have you enabled continuous recording on the Tapo C210? What detection types have you enabled, such as motion, person, etc.?

4. How do you test if the camera is hot? And what area on the camera are you touching to test if it's hot? How long does the camera become hot after you insert the SD card?

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 194

Replies: 1

Related Articles