Urgent!!~~Help~How can I continuously record my c210 camera???

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-30 06:10:46
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Urgent!!~~Help~

How can I continuously record my c210 camera???

when I use my app to record, it's app once I press record, it can not move to other screen or minify the app, or even press other functions,

and I can not use my phone to do other things, and I also did to scheduled record chart and it didn't work.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Urgent!!~~Help~How can I continuously record my c210 camera???
2023-07-31 08:24:42

@NikkiQQ 

Hi, 
If you want to continuously record the Tapo cam, please insert an SD card into the camera, and then refer to the link below to confirm your settings are correct.
General Information about using MicroSD Cards with TP-Link’s Kasa or Tapo Cameras?
How can I view 24-hour recordings of Tapo cameras in Tapo app?

If you fail to continuously record the Tapo cam, please help confirm the following information.
1. What's the model number, capacity, and format of the SD card?
2. Please send me a picture of the Tapo app>Camera Settings page of the C210>Recording Schedule page, and is the microSD Recording enabled?
3. Please send me a picture of the Tapo app>Live View page of the C210>Playback page.

Have a nice day!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 324

Replies: 1

Related Articles