Tapo C200 hungs after some days and no recording, but wifi light is green shows connected.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tapo C200 hungs after some days and no recording, but wifi light is green shows connected.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-18 01:51:25
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.6

Tapo C200 after some days fo recording it hungs and no recording, but wifi light is green shows connected. but i can not access the device as well in my tapo app. and the device shows as offline.

I also formatted the SD card many times no issuces on SD card i guess.

The wifi network it has connected sometimes its online as the range is little far from the router.

But why it stopped recording  and the wifi light shows as connected.

But atually devices shown offline and no recording happens after some days.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C200 hungs after some days and no recording, but wifi light is green shows connected.
2023-08-18 06:10:23

@Diptir 

Hi,
You can refer to the link below to troubleshoot if your Tapo Cam has an unstable issue.
What should I do if my Tapo smart camera keeps losing connection or going Offline?

Please help confirm the following information if the problem remains.
1. When the camera shows the offline status on the Tapo app, is your phone connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the camera?

2. How do you recover the connection, such as rebooting the router, rebooting the camera, or using some other methods?

3. What troubleshooting tips have you tried, and the test results?

4. What's the model number, format, and capacity of the SD card inserted into the camera?

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 382

Replies: 1

Related Articles