Votes

Ability to delete recorded video from Playback page

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Detected Events, Delete Individual or All Events. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Detected Events, Delete Individual or All Events. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-25 17:22:58 - last edited 2023-10-18 08:18:14

I used to use Alfred camera with an old phone and it allowed me to delete recorded video clips. With the Tapo app this is not possible. Yesterday my camera recorded 15 events to the microSD card, but only ONE of those events is worth keeping. The other 14 events were triggered by me walking past the camera. The list of recorded videos just grows and grows, and it is difficutl to locate the important ones, therefore the ability to delete unwanted videos from the camera is a highly desirable feature.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Ability to delete recorded video from Playback page
2023-10-18 08:16:47

@RandyAndy 

Hi,
Thank you very much for your feature request here. Some customers have the same request and vote on the thread "Detected Events, Delete Individual or All Events", it's suggested to vote on it or leave your comments here, and we will keep monitoring this feedback.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 264

Replies: 1